Have a Miraculous Reversal - Beat the DUI Arrest

It's really, really bad when you're arrested for a DUI. You may think your life is over. But, if you get yourself the best DUI lawyer, you may be able to make lemonade out of those lemons.

Your first step is to read reviews, ask your friends and get someone experienced and competent. Over the summer, I made an inexcusable decision to drink and drive. I was arrested for my 2nd DUI in a very strict county. I knew I had to get an attorney right away but who? How? Where do I start? Time was of the essence and I knew I couldn't physically meet anyone due to COVID. Feeling helpless and in despair, I found Mr. Gold. After reaching out he called me back immediately and spent almost an hour with me going over my case and supplying me with exactly what I needed, honesty and reassurance. Jeff tasked me with attending AA meetings, enrolling in the SCRAM monitoring program, and an evaluation from a great doctor. His weekly (sometimes multiple times a week) check ins with me kept me in the know about my case and at ease that I was on the right track. I was in deep water having a high BAC and in a strict county and needless to say I was terrified. Jeff held me accountable and the work paid off. Not only did I get a favorable outcome that I am beyond grateful for, I'm proud to say I'm still sober, working a program and doing better than ever. It wasn't easy but it was worth it. Jeff is a lawyer who truly cares about your progress as a person. I couldn't imagine having anyone else and I am beyond grateful for having Jeff Gold on my side through this. Thank you for everything Jeff, truly. Chris has really gone above & beyond for me--over the course of 1.5 years no less! Not only was he completely transparent & reachable, but he took the time to answer questions that weren't even applicable to what he represented me for. Stand up guy. Totally defies the stereotypes attributed to lawyers. My predicament was very complicated & then elongated because of Covid. Chris didn't miss a BEAT. There was never a moment where I felt as though my issue WASN'T his immediate concern--which is rare for ANYONE, let alone a lawyer. But what made me the most happy with Chris was his transparency... I barely had to ask a single follow up question. He walked me through every possible scenario & the likelihood of occurrence for each. The LAST thing you want is an attorney who's going to make a bunch of false promises. Chris was always honest, supportive, positive, and allowed me to sleep tight knowing I had no questions go unanswered. Would give him 6 stars if I could! GO WITH CHRISTOPHER MILLER, J.D. NO NEED TO SEARCH FOR OTHER 5 STARS REVIEWS I almost never write reviews, but I felt the need to give Chris a 5 stars review to demonstrate how above and beyond satisfied I am w/his service. I hope you will find this long review useful in how to select a 5-stars review from another, especially those with more reviews than Chris's. I was arrested for DUI, controlled drug charge, and driver's license confiscated. The next day, I immediately yelped the first 5 stars DUI attorney near home. I made a mistake of going with someone purely based on how many 5 stars ratings they had; it was a very condescending nightmare. In retrospect, I noticed the five stars reviews were based on friendly office staff other non-important factors involving selecting a great attorney. I have so much gratitude to the fact that I found Chris. I felt well taken care of from the beginning and throughout my case. In comparison to other attorneys who were aggressive, inflexible and intimidating, Chris was a breath of fresh air. He jumped on my case immediately. He kept me updated and informed the entire time and worked with me very closely and I felt like we were a team. He reviews his strategies with me prior to executing it. He got my driver's license restored, drug charge dropped and my DUI reduced to a dry reckless which I was very happy with. The previous attorney had me very worried telling me that I can spend time in jail on my first DUI offense. I hold a very high esteem career and Chris saved my licensing. He went above and beyond to protect my livelihood and took care of every little detail. This is what I had researched on how to select a great attorney: 1. Is there a persistent communication with your attorney? 2. Are they flexible in your preferred method of communication? 3. Are they supportive, non-judgmental and empathetic to your case? 4. How much are they personally invested in your case, outcome and getting your record expunged? 5. Do you not feel intimidated and fearful to contact them personally? 6. Are you working together as a team? 7. Is she/he a great listener as well as a great articulator. I can wholeheartedly answer 'yes' to all the above. I really felt like I was his only client b/c we were in constant communication and he worked around my schedule. Read all of his reviews and you will find a common theme and do not disregard them as redundant but as critical information for you in who to choose. I highly recommend Christopher Miller, J.D. to my friends, families and you. Not so long ago I was sitting right where you are...semi-frantically scrolling through yelp listings and reviews, trying to figure out what attorney would be my best option to sort out this terrible mess I'd somehow found myself in. Just about the worst feeling there is. To make it worse, I'd just moved to LA and didn't have even a single contact lined up to ask for a referral. So I get it...but hang tight! I can tell you without any reservation that you've found the right place. I have dealt with a few different attorneys over the years, and Chris Miller and associates were by far the most pleasant experience I've had. From the second I initially spoke to him on the phone, I felt a huge weight lifted that had been following me around like a dark cloud for days. If any of you have ever dealt with other attorneys you know some of them can be impersonal, dismissive, and leave you feeling like they're better at squeezing every last dime out of you, than they are at actually representing your interests. Not so with Chris. He takes a personal interest in you, your case, your concerns, and most importantly: fighting for your best possible outcome. After speaking briefly with Chris on the phone and getting a very reasonable estimate for the cost of his services, I opted to come in and talk about the details in person. Chris fit me in with an appointment right away. After arriving I was seen right away, and he listened attentively to everything I had to say and asked detailed questions about the circumstances of my case. I was relieved to find he wasn't condescending or judgmental in the least. Any questions I had were answered in detail. I was also impressed with Chris's knowledge regarding the inner workings of local courthouses and jurisdictions. At the end, Chris laid out his plan of action moving forward and again asked if I had any questions or concerns. To top it all off, he then dropped his estimated price slightly without me even asking, based on some of the details I had provided. That sort of honesty and integrity is near impossible to come by nowadays! As the case proceeded, Chris handled all my court appearances etc and would simply update me via text when there were any developments. Throughout the entire process he was prompt to return the inquiries I sent his way, and really left me feeling like I was in good hands. I will also add that he was very accommodating on a payment plan that I could manage, which was another huge relief. But MOST importantly, at the end of it all - Chris attained the absolute best possible outcome for my case. Better than I had even hoped for! I was relaying all this to a friend of mine who went through something similar a year before. He shook his head and informed me he had paid his attorney almost twice what I had and they hadn't done squat for him when all was said and done... I don't often write reviews, but Chris Miller is the real deal and I'm eternally grateful to him and his crack team for saving me from being chewed up and spit out by the system. You're a credit to your profession Chris, keep up the good work and thank you again!! For anyone who reads this understand this: Sometimes in life you need help when bad events happens in your life. I got two tickets I felt were completely unfair based on the circumstances. I didn't have the time to go to court and fight I just got out of the hospital for major life threatening surgery. I was very apprehensive in using any service or lawyers like Fix a Ticket for many reasons. But I decided to let them help me through this. I spent the money and I believed and trusted in their service because of what I read on YELP. So here I am months later because of the Pandemic, I am so happy to say, Jeff Gold was my attorney over the course of my legal issues. Without going into detail, Jeff was extremely proactive, determined, and transparent in his approach. I am thankful to Jeff for his expertise and services during a challenging time for myself as well as for the court system (covid-19). I would highly recommend Jeff Gold to anybody in need of his legal services, and I truly believe he saved me much time and headache (the DA corroborated this belief upon review of my case, specifically stating that if it weren't for Jeff's proactivity and my efforts, things could/would have been worse). In addition, working with Jeff was a pleasure. I always had great respect and admiration for Jeff's story and the personal advice he gives free without charge. Most importantly, Jeff is a fair, trustworthy guy who will always have your best interest in mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winning the Immigration Lottery - It's a Miracle